Monday 8 September 2014

My Chairmate, My Bestfriend

Hello bloggers! I want to tell you about my chairmate in my class now. Let me introduce my friend.
My chairmate is a girl. She’s beautiful and an active person. Her name is Shalsabilla. I called her Bila or sometimes me and my friends called her Pauner. She was born in bandung, February 9th 1999. She lived in komp. Graha Pesona, B22.

We’ve been know each other for 4 years. We met for the first time at Junior High School. We studied at the same school, 5 Junior High School. When I met her I thought that she’s so quite person, beautiful and so girly. But, when we started being close, the real her came out. One by one her personality showed, we shared story, and we hangout together. She’s really talkactive, and how she talk is really fast like a train. We more close by time and now we are studying at the same school again and on the same class and she’s my chairmate now!

Our parents know each other. My mother and her mother are bestfriend. Her mother’s name is Yanti. I called her Tante Yanti. She’s a kind person, and she’s so funny. We always hangout together sometime. Her father’s name is Arifin. I called him Om Arifin. I don’t know him well, I just met him once because Billa now live with her step father. His name is Edward. I called him Om Edward. He’s a smart guy, and also he’s a nice person. He’s really busy, he always travel around Indonesia for his work. I realy happy to know them.

She has a brother, his name is Eca. I don’t know the real name is, but we called him Eca for short. He’s a nice person, but I don’t talk to him much. He’s studying at Faculty of Law in UNISBA. Billa also has step brothers, they live in Jakarta. Their names are ka Timothius, ka Yusuf, and ka Fahreza. I never met them, I just know them from Billa’s story. Billa said that the closest step brother is ka Yusup. They are now studying in University. Usually they come to Bandung when holiday.

Billa and I were at the same extracuricular at Junior High School. That was Cheerleader. Me and her always together. We have the same hobbies, such as we like to dance, we’re on the same dance group. That is one of the famous dance group in Bandung. We have spent holiday together in Bali for 4 days. So, we have spent time together for long.

Billa has other hobbies. She like to draw. She has talent to draw. Shes like to draw a beautiful thing. She want to be an architectur. She like friedschicken so much. She always eats friedchicken. She likes to listening to music. She likes artic monkeys, the beattles, zed and song from famous DJ.  


I really love her. Sometime we fight for things that really don’t matter. But, that’s make our friendship more close. I really glad that we study at the same school. She’s my bestfriend. I hope that we can always be bestfriend for a long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment